Rhea is looking for an experienced HR Executive who can independently identify and bring eligible candidates for the Rhea recruitment plan. He / She has to have good communication skills and update existing employees and eligible candidates about company policies.
Candidate can look forward to interact with the management and customer to get the requirements for recruitment and enable them. He/she must educate, train, monitor and ensure company HR Policy is followed across all employees, managers and executives. Also,
- Coordinate all hiring and training procedures for new employees.
- Continuously educate employees on company policies and keep employee handbook current and read by everyone.
- Understand company culture and ensure there is a productive and positive environment.
- Coordinate with technical team for right assessment and reviews so that employees are aware of their current productivity and skill gaps.
- Understand all compliances and ensure they are adhered to.
- 3 to 5 Years of experience in HR Development or Recruitment area.
- Onboarding Capabilities.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Scheduling Capabilities.
- Technological Aptitude.